Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Romantic Blossom Necklace from Ileana



A few weeks ago, I received this Romantic Blossom Necklace from Ileana of Enchanted Beads.  The rose pendant also doubles as a brooch.  I'm loving the necklace, and so does my Mama!  In fact, she was the first who wore the brooch to her school's September mass.

If you want to see more of Ileana's creations, check out her blog Enchanted Beads and her Etsy shop.

Some of my favorites:

I Dream of You ring

Flower Power earrings

Romantic Garden Necklace

Thank you, Ileana!













  

3 comments:

Enchanted Beads said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad you liked it!
ileana

Sarah {Raving Fashionista} said...

What beautiful blossoms!! Vintage florals are so romantic <3

xo www.RavingFashionista.com

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the necklace the pin is so cute!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home