Friday, August 26, 2011

A Vintage Wedding


With the NBA season over, I’m stuck with the E! Channel and their roster of “stars”.  It is important to enclose that word in parentheses because I am talking about the Kardashians.  Kim’s lavish ceremony certainly got people talking, with one blogger calling it “America’s answer to the Royal Wedding.”  THAT raised a lot of pencil-thin eyebrows. 
However, I find beauty in simplicity, so I am partial to low-key, solemn ceremony with a touch of vintage.  These are some lovely pictures of a Vintage Wedding.



The dress


The flowers


The table


The reception


The well-wishers.
Vintage too!



Bellekhris

1 comment:

Bhushavali said...

Wow, this Vintage Wedding concept looks gorgeous!!!
Great pics...
Do drop by my blogs sometimes.
Would love it if you'll follow too... :)
Fashion Panache
My Travelogue